Currently, several auditor courses are available, mainly on the FSC Standards
ENROL IN A COURSE
ASTRA Academy is building on the extensive training experience of its predecessor company, AB Training, and its training offer helps trainee and qualified auditors, consultants and industry representatives to several sustainability standards to improve their knowledge, skills and attitude required for auditing, consulting or implementing requirements relating to these standards.
Based on a two decades-long training experience, ASTRA Academy is offering several "blended" courses, consisting in an online course on our user-friendly e-learning platform, followed by a face-to-face course.
For trainees interested only in learning about sustainability standards at a more general level, online course can deliver the required theoretical background and knowledge. However, only the completion of the "blended" courses can ensure compliance with the requirements of the FSC certification scheme for the training part of the auditor qualification process.
Upon request, our courses are also available as face-to-face training.
Such training courses can be developed to correspond to the interests of our clients.Examples of such courses include:
- Introduction to FSC and its certification system; Introduction to RSB and its certification system
- Auditing techniques; Requirements for auditors and good practice.
- Stakeholder consultation in certification to sustainability standards (FSC or RSB).
- Social issues in certification to sustainability standards.
- Health and safety requirements in certification to FSC standards.
- The FSC chain of custody and controlled wood standards.
- Development of international standards (Principles, Criteria and Indicators); standard adaptation to local conditions.
The correct use of the FSC Trademarks (FSC-STD-50-001), in various languages
Auditing techniques: ISO 19011 Guideline, course for Auditors to FSC Standards
Categories: Blended, Face to Face: 1.5 days